Providing a framework of positive relationships to support and encourage each child in their quest for excellence.
- Fostering the integrity, self-esteem and dignity of each person.
- Inspiring a positive vision for the future.
- Promoting reconciliation.
- Promoting an active partnership between home, parish, school and community.
- Praise and encouragement of high, realistic expectations.
Quality teaching of the whole person in partnership with parents.
- Promoting St Mary’s School as a place of learning and excellence.
- Proving an atmosphere that is both stimulating and challenging and links faith and culture.
- Fostering motivation, providing interesting leaning experiences, encouraging effort, recognising achievement and displaying enthusiasm for the curriculum.
- Engaging parents to be active participants in the culture and community of school life.